- You can download, print and fill out our release form to save time.
This is really helpful for students who need a parent's signature (under 18).
- Try to not eat for at least two hours before class.
- Come hydrated - drink water with electrolytes in the hours before class.
- You will need to bring or rent a yoga sticky mat or hot yoga mat.
- Bring a large towel, like a bath or beach towel that covers your mat.
- Bring lots of water and be prepared to sweat.
- Wear light clothing such as leotards for women and a bathing suit for men.
- Please arrive with enough time to prepare for class.
Doors are locked at the beginning of class - standard at all yoga studios.
- First-time students arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Please enter the yoga room with clean feet.
- Jewelry just gets in the way.
- Perfumes make people sneeze.
- Please turn off cell phones.
- It doesn't matter how far you go in each posture, only that you try the right way.
- Most importantly - BREATHE.
- Balance these three factors during your yoga class:
1. Breathe slowly, steadily and deeply through the nostrils.
2. Maintain proper form and breath while focusing on the teacher's direction.
3. Go to your edge while maintaining 1 and 2.
If 1 and 2 are not maintained, you have passed the edge and will need to return to establishing slow and low breathing through the nostrils.